Apple helping with the kindle fire

You have a point and i wont argue with that its just to me the kindle suits my needs in alot of ways, ways that other android tabs dont forefill

But you can just install the kindle app, so I suppose its like having the MX5 with an option for economy, safety and cheap to buy.

Which lets be honest on a device of this sort you will be its not something you buy to do your accounting.

The fire uses cloud computing to do all the heavy processing and browsing away from the device, so you can produce a cheaper affordable device, but the downside is you need to be constantly on line.

But you can just install the kindle app
Not quite the same thing. Reading off a tablet is not the same as reading off a kindle.

In the same way as using the experimental web browser on the kindle isn't the same as using a web browser on a tablet

its not called the IPAD 3, its called THE IPAD, get your facts right.

If you're going to be pedantic and wrong, I'm going to have to pedantically correct you in saying it's called the 'new iPad' at the moment.

OP, I see your logic but according the rumors online, Kindle Fire 2 will be released this year.

In my opinion I think it's likely that they won't release the Kindle Fire in the UK and just wait until the Kindle Fire 2 comes out and release that here instead.

Rumors online say the second Kindle Fire will be released between April and June so you can see why I believe they wont release the first Kindle Fire here when the new one is just around the corner. (Although I don't think it will be released until November).

Apparently Amazon are ordering fewer e-ink displays and I think that's a huge nod to the fact that Kindle Fire 2 will be released in the UK.

Not quite the same thing. Reading off a tablet is not the same as reading off a kindle.

In the same way as using the experimental web browser on the kindle isn't the same as using a web browser on a tablet

Were talking about the kindle fire, it has an IPS capacitive touch screen, which is the same as many android tablets.

Were talking about the kindle fire, it has an IPS capacitive touch screen, which is the same as many android tablets.
I haven't actually seen a kindle fire but I understand its closer to a kindle than a tablet, capacitive touch screen notwithstanding. Someone will correct if i'm wrong.

Archived