Coke & Pepsi remove carcinogens in USA. But we still get the proper stuff.

That's what they always say, though (damage limiting). But in reality, it can only take one touch with the tiniest of particles...

To be fair I've never hear Coke say, don't worry about the chemicals in our products because the sugar will kill your long before the chemicals will.

I think for coca cola they make all the concentrated syrup in the USA & then it's diluted by local bottlers. Some is slightly stronger & they use different water to dilute it, that's all.

Fanta & some other soft drinks are different in every country.

Nope as the US uses high fructose corn syrup, the UK uses sugar - which make a huge difference in taste and flavour.

Its always a similar recipe, just formulated for different international tastes. Apparently coca cola, in glass bottles, from Mexico is the best.:hihi:

Coke and Pepsi alter recipe in USA to avoid cancer warning label

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-17308181

Coca-Cola and Pepsi are changing the recipes for their drinks to avoid putting a cancer warning label on the bottle, to comply with California laws.

The new recipe for caramel colouring in the drinks has less 4-methylimidazole - a chemical which California has added to its list of carcinogens.

The change to the recipe has already been introduced in California.

But the companies say rolling out the new recipe across the US makes the drinks more efficient to manufacture.

What can you expect when you drink that crap.

Nope as the US uses high fructose corn syrup, the UK uses sugar - which make a huge difference in taste and flavour.

Its always a similar recipe, just formulated for different international tastes. Apparently coca cola, in glass bottles, from Mexico is the best.:hihi:

I think the caramel, water, sugar & phosphoric acid are added by local bottlers, but the coca cola concentrate is all produced in Atlanta to preserve the secrecy of the recipe. They only use corn syrup in the USA & only because it's heavily subsidised (to prevent imports of Latin American & Caribbean sugar).

Mexican Coca-Cola will be much like the Coca-Cola sold in the rest of the world outside the US, you've been reading US websites, a lot of Americans don't really acknowledge the existence of Coca Cola outside the US & Mexico, assume that America is the whole world, etc.

Looks like you need about 50+ cans of cola a day to have any chance of harm from this. I think the sugar would get you first.

You're forgetting no-one has any common sense any more ;)

Archived