MP Eric Joyce arrested for brawling in House of Commons.

Maybe it would become a bye-bye election anarchist er sorry oldprune!;)

I believe before everybody jumps in to condemn Joyce, the reasons as to why he felt the need to headbutt the Tory need to be examined, in order for justice to be seen to have been done properly.

Yeah .... I can just imagine you coming out with something as lame had it been a Tory or god forbid a BNP or EDL supporter ..... hypocrisy at it's finest, from one of the usual suspects :hihi::hihi:

Maybe it would become a bye-bye election anarchist er sorry oldprune!;)

I believe before everybody jumps in to condemn Joyce, the reasons as to why he felt the need to headbutt the Tory need to be examined, in order for justice to be seen to have been done properly.

Do we also need to understand the reasons as to why he had a relationship with a 17 year old girl on work experience in his team? The man is wrong-un irrespective of your politics.

Yeah .... I can just imagine you coming out with something as lame had it been a Tory or god forbid a BNP or EDL supporter ..... hypocrisy at it's finest, from one of the usual suspects :hihi::hihi:

He,he my comments were tongue-in-cheek, designed to provoke comment from some of the more intelligent right-wingers, I'll just have to make-do with you for now!:)

He,he my comments were tongue-in-cheek, designed to provoke comment from some of the more intelligent right-wingers, I'll just have to make-do with you for now!:)

Yeah .... whatever, most of your comments are from inbetween your cheeks professor wednesday1 :D

The correct phrase is "intelligent right thinkers".

Contrast that with the mere mention of Thatcher, Cameron, Clegg, Privatisation or Bankers and the entire thread is choc a bloc with insecure loony lefties frothing on their keyboards spouting their uninformed drivel and ancient history.

The correct phrase is "intelligent right thinkers".

Contrast that with the mere mention of Thatcher, Cameron, Clegg, Privatisation or Bankers and the entire thread is choc a bloc with insecure loony lefties frothing on their keyboards spouting their uninformed drivel and ancient history.

Unlike you you mean, I bet your trousers are very tight at the front when you read through these types of threads.

• 1 year later...

Archived