St Patrick's Day 2012!

Huxley

Crazy Crow are playing at bar27 off London road. Lots of jigs reels and song but not a ceili as such as we don't have a caller. I think that there will be room to dance but I haven't been to the venue before.

I would say that the Black Hares are pretty good as well.

The tent will be on Fargate but I don't know about the Irish dancers as its been a few years since I've been involved.

Ive got two great Irish friends who will know i'll contact them.

I love the traditional Irish music,I think having an Irish grandfather (who played the fiddle and accordian in his time)will have had that influence.They say the music is in the blood.

The Big White Tent will indeed be in place at the top of Fargate this year, in it's 15th year! -

Thursday 15th to Sunday 18th March

Join our Facebook group (St Patrick's Day at The Big White Tent, Fargate, Sheffield) for further information on all live music and sport shown over the weekend!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/50485842281/

Quite a few places to choose from then,but what about if your'e getting on a bit,and don't want to stay out to late.Will there be any celebrating on fargate like last year,and Irish dancers in the Town Hall?

Hi Janie,

There will be plenty of celebrating on Fargate this year!

The Big White Tent will be open from 11am Thursday and Friday, with live music from 5pm. Then on Saturday we open at 10am, with live music all day and night, and on Sunday we open at 11am with live music from 2pm. So whatever time you join us, you'll be able to have a jig!

Hope to see you there!

Hi Janie,

There will be plenty of celebrating on Fargate this year!

The Big White Tent will be open from 11am Thursday and Friday, with live music from 5pm. Then on Saturday we open at 10am, with live music all day and night, and on Sunday we open at 11am with live music from 2pm. So whatever time you join us, you'll be able to have a jig!

Hope to see you there!

All being well henry's i shall be there. Thanks for that information and i might even pop into henry's

Archived