Gay marriage - 'shameful'?

Explain why you believe homosexuality not to be natural then?

As this is a family forum I can't be too explicit, but the male and female bodies are designed in such a way that sexual pleasure is gained through the genitals. These are sensitive to sexual contact in a way that other orifices aren't.

What is natural about a man inserting his penis in an orifice where it's not meant to go, particularly when such an act causes pain and discomfort to the recipient?

And if homosexuality is natural, why do only 1% of the UK population practice it?

That's your opinion, not fact, and it's an opinion that many people don't share.

If you don't like it, you don't have to do it you know.

Or is it simply the fact that homosexuals exist at all? Do they make you think about it? How yucky it is? Poor you. Would you prefer it if they were shut away in a dark cave?

Even if they can't get married, they'll still be there though, polluting your mind with those thoughts. Try not to think about it. The urges will go away eventually.

:hihi:

But it's the thin end of the wedge and by making one form of sexual perversion acceptable you open a whole new can of worms.

What about other taboo forms of sexual behaviour such as incest, bestiality or paedophilia - should these activities be socially acceptable next. All the arguments in favour of gay marriage could just as easily apply to those?

But shouldn't you be worried Rickie?

I mean what starts out as a harmless bit of trolling - trying to wind people up on internet forums, soon becomes malicious phone calls with a bit of heavy breathing thrown in, soon becomes poison pen letters, eventually it degenerates into posting nail bombs. It's a slippery slope you know! I'd make an appointment with the psychiatrist sharpish!

That's your opinion, not fact, and it's an opinion that many people don't share.

Afraid not old chap, given that it's observed throughout the animal kingdom including amongst humans it's quite clearly just behaviour as normal.

If it's your opinion that it's not normal or not acceptable then that is demonstratively false.

Normality is what often happens - it often happens amongst many animals including humans

Acceptability is harder to define, but lets use the law as a basis - it's legal, therefore it's acceptable.

QED you're opinion is just plain old wrong.

I don't agree with you, but you've contradicted yourself anyway. Low age of consent for marriage is pedophilia.

You're saying that by not allowing people to have sex with a 9 year old without marrying her, that causes people to have sex with 9 year olds and causes them to be homosexual. You're just picking up any reason now. It's all backwards.

you're a worry you my old son

what kind of a weirdo are you to misconstrue that:loopy:

you know full well what my meaning was .

I" m totally against what happens to those kids where the age of consent is low I think it should be at least 16 or 17 and in your case should be 50 you might have matured then :hihi:

Maybe the wrong word - replace "designed" with "created", "evolved" or whatever, The simple fact is that in just about all species sex is all about the male inserting his penis into a female's vagina.

You must belong to one of them more liberal faiths or summat.

It's usually about the man inserting his penis into his vagina. It belongs to him doesn't it?

:hihi:

(Oh crikey. Suffragette1 might be reading this. :help:)

Archived