Gay marriage - 'shameful'?

Oh come on ,meant to be an education was it?

Nothing but an excuse for a bit of, DARE I.... ( go a little further with the next post) Juvenile!!

Zamo's right, the whole point of the thread is that the Church wants to prevent homosexual marriage from ever becoming legal, outside of it's own realm.

Zamo's right, the whole point of the thread is that the Church wants to prevent homosexual marriage from ever becoming legal, outside of it's own realm.

Oh well he would be wouldn't he.

I know what the thread is about.

Oh well he would be wouldn't he.

Well, yeah, I just said that

I know what the thread is about.

Good! It's always best to know what you're discussing, a lot on here don't seem to know.

For those who think this thread is about gays marrying in church (which there shouldn't be a problem with anyway in my opinion), this is what the OP was referring to-

"A Catholic clergyman who described gay marriage as "madness" faced criticism on Sunday when he was accused of scaremongering and Downing Street reiterated the prime minister's personal support on the issue.

In an article for a Sunday newspaper, Cardinal Keith O'Brien accused the coalition of trying to "redefine reality" with its proposal for legalising gay marriage, which is due to go out for consultation later this month."

...from here

You must belong to one of them more liberal faiths or summat.

It's usually about the man inserting his penis into his vagina. It belongs to him doesn't it?

:hihi:

(Oh crikey. Suffragette1 might be reading this. :help:)

Oooh, inflammatory! Of course it is considered thus by many people and cultures some of which still cling to the idea that rape within marriage is not possible and it is a woman's duty to serve her husband's sexual needs whenever he so wishes.

It is frankly absurd that this thread is now discussing the mechanics of sex and some are using that as a justification for this ridiculous stance that gay marriage should not be allowed. It would appear that oral and anal sex don't count then? Or a bit of mutual masturbation, apparently. What about asexuals who wish to marry, should they be disqualified too?

The church does not have the monopoly on marriage. It really is quite simple.

Oh come on ,meant to be an education was it?

Nothing but an excuse for a bit of, DARE I.... ( go a little further with the next post) Juvenile!!

You can regard it as either an education or the pointing out of a double standard. Heterosexuals partake in 'unnatural' anal and oral sex too but it doesn't prevent them from marrying.

The spam sandwich bit was a joke. I prefer corned beef. :D

You can regard it as either an education or the pointing out of a double standard. Heterosexuals partake in 'unnatural' anal and oral sex too but it doesn't prevent them from marrying.

The spam sandwich bit was a joke. I prefer corned beef. :D

Oh we can all laugh again now.

Do you think no one else knows about sex?

Why do you feel it neccassary to keep passing on information,as if you assume everyone is ignorant,or perhaps you are trying to set youself up as the sex educationalist of the forum.

Archived