Gay marriage - 'shameful'?

Why do they need a differently named union, when they want to make the same commitment?

Really ... he'll never listen.

"Because men and women are different ... they're different. Being different means being different, but it isn't discrimination, it's just different. Not superior or inferior, just different. They're different."

That's my guess anyway.

what a lot of tripe, there Rickie.

I know MANY couples who are gay, and who have been together for a long time.

One couple are celebrating nearly forty years together this year. Another couple I know got married three years ago, after over a decade together, prior to that. Yet another we know are planning their wedding later this year after seven years together.

HIV? AIDS? oh for DOYC's* sake.... 50% of new diagnoses in 2010 were among heterosexuals, and more than 1 in 5 adults (21%) accessing HIV care in the UK is over 50...

According to the UN, the adult HIV prevalence in the Ukraine is higher than any other country in Europe and Central Asia.

(*DOYC- Deity Of Your Choice)

To be fair that figure says half of all new diagnoses were in the relatively small gay community.

Gays are only 1% of the population but make up over 50% of people diagnosed with AIDS,

Also, the reason why straight people have contracted it is due to the government making it legal for gays to give blood

That's just outright wrong.

, so you could argue that gays are directly or indirectly responsible for virtually all cases of HIV or AIDS.

No you couldn't.

Gays are only 1% of the population but make up over 50% of people diagnosed with AIDS,

Also, the reason why straight people have contracted it is due to the government making it legal for gays to give blood, so you could argue that gays are directly or indirectly responsible for virtually all cases of HIV or AIDS.

http://christiandoctrine.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=827&Itemid=604

And how are your gay friends able to get married when gay marriage hasn't even been legalised yet? Are they, as I suspect, imaginary?

That link is priceless :hihi: Thanks for that!

Also, the reason why straight people have contracted it is due to the government making it legal for gays to give blood, so you could argue that gays are directly or indirectly responsible for virtually all cases of HIV or AIDS.

http://christiandoctrine.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=827&Itemid=604

And how are your gay friends able to get married when gay marriage hasn't even been legalised yet? Are they, as I suspect, imaginary?

I'll give you 10/10 for your efforts, you really are working full steam to be offensive, aren't you?

No the friends aren't imaginary at all, TWO of the couples I referred to are all members on here.

I refer to their unions as a "marriage", as they have made the same commitment to each other as life-partners as a straight couple. They love each other, just like a straight couple do.

Which therefore leads to the question, if you believe this to be true why do you want to punish monogamous homosexual couples by not allow them to marry?

Archived