Gay marriage - 'shameful'?

Already answered your nit picking question earlier.

Gay couples cannot have children the same as hetrosexual.

why can't hetErosexual couples have chidlren?

I know plenty of gay people, males and females, who have been perfectly capable of having children, at least three of whom are members of the Forum.

so I'm afraid that's that particular premise totally scotched.

And, no, it's not nit picking. it's pointing out the immense flaws in your (lack of) logic

Same sex couples can also create life. I thought that we had already established that if procreation were the sole criterion then plenty of heterosexual couples should go down the CP and not marriage route.

Bang on the button!

You forgot any fertile married heterosexual couples who use any form of contraception will be automatically divorced.

We wouldn't want people who don't want kids lying about it so they can get married. ;)

Absolutely. Damn those heterosexuals, who use marriage as an excuse for their fornicating!

Same sex couples can also create life. I thought that we had already established that if procreation were the sole criterion then plenty of heterosexual couples should go down the CP and not marriage route.
How do they do that?

Archived