Gay marriage - 'shameful'?

This is about being able to legally marry, not marry in a church.

Exactly. See my previous post. It is also about heterosexual couples being able to legally have a civil partnership if they wish.

In summary, it about people, no matter what their sexuality, being able to proclaim their union in a manner of their own choosing, that makes them happy and has no effect on the lives of others.

Why some folk get get so worked up about this, and would prefer to see others unhappy just to appease their own intolerance, is really odd.

Of course we can date your religion. This is exactly what I mean about arguing with people with faith, they make up gibberish and refuse to accept anything else.

Please go ahead and date my religion. Before. You dumb down religion and make out we only talk gibberish your fellow atheists seem reduced to spaghetti monsters put down. The truth is serious atheist run from serious debate

Again please date!!

The spaghetti monster put down is a logical extension of the regularly stated "you can't prove there is no god".

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/When_did_Christianity_begin

The history of Christianity, knock yourself out. Give or take it's around 2040 years ago.

The Bible as a written record is over 3300 old as verbal passed down record its way older. It's a message that is remarkably preserved and unlike any other book.

And we first here of Jesus in gen3v15 so don't mislead. The public with 2040 date

There are a lot of scientists who study the bible not many atheists though no doubt you will disappear when serious bible study is needed and I really did not see the use of saying “knock yourself out ” but ridicule seems to be a tool of the atheist.

Regards

And we first here of Jesus in gen3v15

Genesis 3:15

King James Version (KJV)

15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

You sure Jesus is mentioned?

PS. Genesis 3 is god talking to a snake .... it's all hiss-tory. ;)

The Bible as a written record is over 3300 old as verbal passed down record its way older. It's a message that is remarkably preserved and unlike any other book.

And we first here of Jesus in gen3v15 so don't mislead. The public with 2040 date

There are a lot of scientists who study the bible not many atheists though no doubt you will disappear when serious bible study is needed and I really did not see the use of saying “knock yourself out ” but ridicule seems to be a tool of the atheist.

Regards

I must say, it's so pleasing to find a true Christian who refuses to dismiss all those pre Jesus aspects of their religion merely to confirm with more enlightened thinking.

Sure, killing unruly children might seem a little harsh, but you're not going to be "misled" by modern thinking and dismiss the old testament are you.

Good for you.

Regards

Does the Bible mention dinosaurs? If not what do you make of all these dinosaur bones that keep getting found everywhere?

Genesis 3:15

King James Version (KJV)

15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

You sure Jesus is mentioned?

PS. Genesis 3 is god talking to a snake .... it's all hiss-tory. ;)

Well my theory on atheist using ridicule to make there case continues serious study on gen 3 v15. Is that Jesus defeats sin if you look at the line of David mt 1 and luke ch3

I have detailed pack called. The evidence you decide. It takes a just little commitment I am happy to send to anyone interested just PM me