Gay marriage - 'shameful'?

Does the Bible mention dinosaurs? If not what do you make of all these dinosaur bones that keep getting found everywhere?

Idiot.

Everyone knows God put the dinosaur bones there as a test of man's faith. When he created the Earth. 6000 years ago. :roll:

I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.

The Bible as a written record is over 3300 old as verbal passed down record its way older. It's a message that is remarkably preserved and unlike any other book.

And we first here of Jesus in gen3v15 so don't mislead. The public with 2040 date

There are a lot of scientists who study the bible not many atheists though no doubt you will disappear when serious bible study is needed and I really did not see the use of saying “knock yourself out ” but ridicule seems to be a tool of the atheist.

Regards

I'm certainly not going to get into serious bible study, in the same vein I'm not going to seriously study the writings of L Ron Hubbard or the Brothers Grim. I've got better things to do with my time than to study the texts that support the close minded and their personal delusions.

The Bible as a written record is over 3300 old as verbal passed down record its way older. It's a message that is remarkably preserved and unlike any other book.

Yes.

And we first here of Jesus in gen3v15 so don't mislead. The public with 2040 date

No. Not surprisingly, he is not mentioned anywhere in what you'd call the 'Old' Testament.

What with not yet having been born, you see...

I'm certainly not going to get into serious bible study, in the same vein I'm not going to seriously study the writings of L Ron Hubbard or the Brothers Grim. I've got better things to do with my time than to study the texts that support the close minded and their personal delusions.

Ridicule again and closed minded. The bible is a serious study to compare with brow grim and Hubbard is ridiculous and small minded and yes all atheists run a mile from bible study.

It was written either by good men or bad men. Or by God?

Which would you say?