Gay marriage - 'shameful'?

The ones you know must be perfect then.

No need to be so saracastic. Where did I say 'perfect'? I don't know any who are divided on this issue.

ETA: furthermore, if they were opposed to it, I would assume that they had at least arrived at their view of their own volition, rather than being spoonfed stuff out of a book that is 2,000 years old.

Edited by Suffragette1

I don't know any atheists who are bigoted, homophobic or intolerant.

Atheist on here seem fast and loose with using words like bigoted homophobic What is interesting is what happens when atheists have political power 100 of millions murdered A warning from history.

Atheist on here seem fast and loose with using words like bigoted homophobic What is interesting is what happens when atheists have political power 100 of millions murdered A warning from history.

That is completely different, I assume that you're referring to communism?

No need to be so saracastic. Where did I say 'perfect'? I don't know any who are divided on this issue.

Don't be over-sensitive i was'nt being sarcastic.

You said you don't know any atheists who are bigoted,homophobic or intolerant. I don't think you can get much closer to being perfect then that.

Don't be over-sensitive i was'nt being sarcastic.

You said you don't know any atheists who are bigoted,homophobic or intolerant. I don't think you can get much closer to being perfect then that.

OK, my apologies if I misread your post. It is certainly ideal and all of my non-religious friends meet those criteria, as do many of my religious friends too.