Gay marriage - 'shameful'?

OK, my apologies if I misread your post. It is certainly ideal and all of my non-religious friends meet those criteria, as do many of my religious friends too.

I bet you will have people queuing up to join your dream team now.;)

There is a forum member on here that appears to be seeking favour.Maybe they will qualify.

Atheist on here seem fast and loose with using words like bigoted homophobic What is interesting is what happens when atheists have political power 100 of millions murdered A warning from history.

Atheism ≠ Stalinism, Maoism... hell Stalin's regime is pretty much a totalitarian theocracy.

It interesting and true to form the atheist and anti Christians are very aggression in there posting you called me homophobic others of the same view use bigot and in serious debate resort to talk of spaghetti monsters and fairies.

Your not a bible student I guess and there are some wonderful truths in Leviticus and for the times some hard truths they are not for this generation . I don't hate anybody so I'm not a homophobic

The history of atheist posting is conclusive they insult and don't look at the evidence, I have a book called the evidence you decide I'm happy to send it free of charge to you or anybody

What truths would these be in Leviticus? Also could you show where they are meant to be for this generation?

how am I am Ex-Muslim?

Hadith(Sahih Bukhari) Volume 8, Book 82, Number 820Ibn 'AbbasThe Prophet cursed the effeminate men and those women who assume the similitude (manners) of men. He also said, "Turn them out of your houses." He turned such-and-such person out, and 'Umar also turned out such-and-such person.

So from this hadith if you so much as assume the walk of a female intentionally or wear make-up, talk like a girl, etc The prophet saw this has cursed you and you sure to be turned out from the homes of muslims everywhere.

Hadith(Sahih Bukhari) Volume 8, Book 82, Number 820Ibn 'AbbasThe Prophet cursed the effeminate men and those women who assume the similitude (manners) of men. He also said, "Turn them out of your houses." He turned such-and-such person out, and 'Umar also turned out such-and-such person.

So from this hadith if you so much as assume the walk of a female intentionally or wear make-up, talk like a girl, etc The prophet saw this has cursed you and you sure to be turned out from the homes of muslims everywhere.

But that doesn't make them an ex Muslim, it only means that they are chastised by others.

That is completely different, I assume that you're referring to communism?

Not just communist but it was behind Nazi party thinking and the cultural revolution and back to to main point atheists are always the one who use words like bigoted homophobic which points to there intolerant nature as with Stalin Hitter and mao

And posts on forum seem conclusive

Not just communist but it was behind Nazi party thinking and the cultural revolution and back to to main point atheists are always the one who use words like bigoted homophobic which points to there intolerant nature as with Stalin Hitter and mao

they are intollerent of intollerance?

So you're saying that unless you tolerate people who are intolerant, then you yourself are intolerant? And that by being intolerant (bigoted or homophobic included) you're just like Stalin and/or Hitler?

Theism and atheism are simply positions taken in response to a single question. Taking one of these positions is not alone capable of motivating anyone of anything.

Just because you happen to have chosen a particular theistic dogma to guide you and motivate you, you cannot assume that all other theists and atheists have as well. In fact I don't know a single atheist that follows any atheist dogma, nor am I aware of any.

Nobody has told me what my views on gay marriage should be, I have arrived at my own conclusions. The Golden Rule applies, John Stuart Mill's Harm Principle applies, even some of the nicer words of that Jesus fellow apply, but certainly not some rantings of intolerant religious leaders who claim to speak for their flock when Ipsos-Mori research shows that they don't.

http://www.ipsos-mori.com/Assets/Docs/Polls/ipsos-mori-religious-and-social-attitudes-tables-2012.pdf

Archived