Gay marriage - 'shameful'?

I have arrived at my own conclusions too, about Gay marriage in churches.

Am i allowed to have a view? I don't profess to be perfect,i am far from it!.I can be intolerent sometimes,but i am not homophobic,bigoted or a racist.

Nor do i consider that i am being "spoon fed from a book 2000 years old"

It's funny how it's the left wing liberals who are the most intolerant people in society! Anyway who disagrees with them just gets the words bigot and homophobe screamed at them over and over again.

I know several.

I also know some Christians, and Muslims who are bigoted, homophobic and intolerant.

I was once told "Im sorry Stomp, but you are going straight to hell because of your sexuality". I attempted to explain why it is not a choice I have, they just shut off the discussion and told me to speak to a priest to be 'cured'.

That is totally wrong to be viewed and criticised in such a way.

It's funny how it's the left wing liberals who are the most intolerant people in society! Anyway who disagrees with them just gets the words bigot and homophobe screamed at them over and over again.

What do you expect if you are intolerant and biggoted?

Still waiting on this rickiethecat.

What, so Christians who believe what's written in the Bible are extremists?

You know what, I'm up for a bit of fun with this. Where in the bible does it say it's morally wrong. Actually since it's about Christians, where does Jesus say homosexuality is morally wrong?

Archived