Gay marriage - 'shameful'?

The Home Office's Equal Civil Marriage Consultation page.

So you can all see what it is that is actually being proposed and send you views about it to the government.

So does the debate now change to,

Why can homosexual couples enter into a civil marriage or civil partnership when the civil partnership is not available for hetrosexual couples.

All those who have been moaning about homophobia and discrimination please explain.

Because it's different. :rolleyes:

My point all the way through and now things are the other way round it may be recognised that I was right all the way through this debate.

I say good luck to homosexual couples whichever union they choose and I will not complain that they have a choice over hetrosexuals or Lord forbid accuse society of discrimination or homophobia against hetrosexuals.

Live and let live.

Why can homosexual couples enter into a civil marriage or civil partnership when the civil partnership is not available for hetrosexual couples.

All those who have been moaning about homophobia and discrimination please explain.

In my eyes couples of the same, or opposite sex should be allowed to enter into a civil partnership or marry. They can choose.

No the debate doesn't change. You are wrongly assuming that we support the government's position on civil partnerships.

Archived