Brentford vs Blades

canadablade

Is that 24 or 25 for 'the shed' as them from s6 called him

Just shows he's found his level in league 1, in the champoinship he could hardly hit the garden SHED door ;)

But still you can't knock him still a good goal tally & could easily get 30 +

Just shows he's found his level in league 1, in the champoinship he could hardly hit the garden SHED door ;)

But still you can't knock him still a good goal tally & could easily get 30 +

No arguments from most of us about his level scoring about every 115 mins in all competitions

He will be sorely missed by youre lot next season!

He will be missed? Why where is he going? Are you an owl that yet again knows everything about sufc players?

Anyway good win blades keep winning and were going up at the 1st time of asking lads! :)

I can't wait for Tuesday night now another new ground! Woop woop

He will be missed? Why where is he going? Are you an owl that yet again knows everything about sufc players?

Anyway good win blades keep winning and were going up at the 1st time of asking lads! :)

I can't wait for Tuesday night now another new ground! Woop woop

A reality check needed.

You cant afford his wages and wont be offering him a new contract and he will leave.The financial situation is still in place!

A reality check needed.

You cant afford his wages and wont be offering him a new contract and he will leave.The financial situation is still in place!

How do you know all this? Are you on the board at s2? And a reality check is he is worth more than your sqaud and has stated should we go up which we will then he will be staying at bdtbl and there is nothing you or any other owls accountants can do about it !!!!

How do you know all this? Are you on the board at s2? And a reality check is he is worth more than your sqaud and has stated should we go up which we will then he will be staying at bdtbl and there is nothing you or any other owls accountants can do about it !!!!

if old ched can get a good deal he will probably stay...all depends on his pimping agent...searching out the best deal....

as for promotion....its the best this city has seen since the 79/80 season...it will go to the last three games...who gets the top two spots....

me i prefer a trip to wembley...win or lose....and pocket a wedge

Evans (along with quinn & Monty) are probably your last 3 players on Premiership wages (Evan's reported at £18,000 a week ?) now, incase you havent looked latley, United are in the 1st Div (could be championship next season) club, have many financial constraints and cant afford to pay silly wages anymore.

Ched Evans may say he wants to stay but this will probably be dependent on him getting the same wages (which he wont) United (like wednesday and many more) have to cut there cloth accordingly and I dont think the price of Evans's cloth will come cheaply.

Archived