Brentford vs Blades

canadablade

Evans (along with quinn & Monty) are probably your last 3 players on Premiership wages (Evan's reported at £18,000 a week ?) now, incase you havent looked latley, United are in the 1st Div (could be championship next season) club, have many financial constraints and cant afford to pay silly wages anymore.

Ched Evans may say he wants to stay but this will probably be dependent on him getting the same wages (which he wont) United (like wednesday and many more) have to cut there cloth accordingly and I dont think the price of Evans's cloth will come cheaply.

Again no proof just hearsay and reports . Another blades expert that has monty quinn and evans wageslips !! The only thing you are is OBSESSED!

Again no proof just hearsay and reports . Another blades expert that has monty quinn and evans wageslips !! The only thing you are is OBSESSED!

Tell you what mate, I will bookmark this one and come back in July-August. My last word on this is that if you think United (as a club) can keep paying premiership wages your delusional. As Wednesdayites we used to have the same mentality, then we got wise :hihi:

Guest sibon

Danny Wilson has access to Ched's wageslip. :)

He'll need to take a big drop in wages to stay with you next year, whichever division you play in. Mind you, I suspect that a lot of players will find that they don't command the wages that they used to.

He will be missed? Why where is he going? Are you an owl that yet again knows everything about sufc players?

Anyway good win blades keep winning and were going up at the 1st time of asking lads! :)

I can't wait for Tuesday night now another new ground! Woop woop

SWFC will get promoted, SUFC might not

SWFC will get promoted, SUFC might not

Any chance of next saturdays lotto numbers by any chance, there seems to be enough people with crystal balls (and i mean from both sides before anyone starts:hihi:) on this forum that seem to know what is going to happen months before it does...:hihi::hihi: (actually, any chance of the euro lotto too, always a bigger jacpot:hihi::hihi:)

all this talk of the blades goal machine, ill say again, what if he does leave? or gets injured? whos gonna get the goals then? got another goal machine in waiting?

That's the worrying thing, plain and simple no. Its all well and good Ched saying he wants to stay, but when it comes to someone else offering to double his wages or pay the club an amount of money they can't refuse, he will be gone, it might be football to all of us fans, but to the board it is all a business. There is also the worry that if we do gain promotion will he be able to step up to that division and keep scoring goals...

Archived