Brentford vs Blades

canadablade

nowt wrong with having your collar felt...happens to loads every saturday night.....

Yeah, but what if he got his collar felt the day before, say, the play-off final and you lose maybe ur match winner???

To be fair I think there were a few United fans who feared the worse in this game after recent results, so credit where it's due it was a good away win that.

To be honest, it was more than a few, after the last 2 games i was definitely fearing the worse and even after Ched's 2nd goal i wasn't going to rest on my laurels, but, after a bit of squeaky bum time, the final whistle came, and relax...:hihi::hihi:

He will be sorely missed by youre lot next season!

Should he go then maybe,

all this talk of the blades goal machine, ill say again, what if he does leave? or gets injured? whos gonna get the goals then? got another goal machine in waiting?

We did rather well without him at the beginning of the season....

Ched certainly has found his level

He did well for Norwich in the league above in a passing team, I can't see he can not replicate that form.

Apprently Madine arrested again last night, what a **** if true

Well he was definitely down town.... arrested, I have no idea.

To be fair I think there were a few United fans who feared the worse in this game after recent results, so credit where it's due it was a good away win that.

Cheers for being back on topic.... Agreed. I feared this game with Collins and Macca still out.

Brentford are no pushovers and are one of the bigger spenders in the league (obviously not as much as the Sheffield clubs).... and it was a tricky one.

It's good to get a good win under our belt.

Should he go then maybe,

We did rather well without him at the beginning of the season....

He did well for Norwich in the league above in a passing team, I can't see he can not replicate that form.

Well he was definitely down town.... arrested, I have no idea.

Cheers for being back on topic.... Agreed. I feared this game with Collins and Macca still out.

Brentford are no pushovers and are one of the bigger spenders in the league (obviously not as much as the Sheffield clubs).... and it was a tricky one.

It's good to get a good win under our belt.

This is the thing see, getting a result like that yesterday then adding two of your more influentiol players back into the mix in the coming games can only be a good thing for you.

Colchester is a big game for both Sheffield teams this week i would say.

Do the players from either Sheffield club really still go out in Sheffield on a Saturday night? You'd have thought they'd go a little further afield (e.g. Chesterfield) where they wouldn't be as instantly recognisable, and likely to get the owls or blades daft lads trying to provoke them into a situation.

For the amount some of these guys get paid, you'd think they'd show a bit more common sense...

Anyway, glad to see Ched still scoring, just got to hope that the impending court case doesn't hamper the run-in too much... at this moment in time, I wouldn't want our hopes to rest on Beattie rediscovering where the net is...

Phillips the lad from Blackpool

Porter knocked in a couple and Cresswell and Williamson as well ...

Great to have a team that can get goals from all over the pitch ;)

Lowton, Monty, Hoskins, Doyle, Flynn, Williamson, Collins, Cresswell, Maguire, Porter, McDonald, Quinn and Evans all scored this season

Archived