Fun Run in Brazil

Oh what a load of rubbish. Why do people persist in this silly calumny? It's been posted on here many times and debunked. I was never a big fan of Diana, but Harry takes after her side, anyone with half an eye can see that. As a kid he was a like as a pea to his cousin George, although not so much now as George has become a little porky. :)

And he's looked a total scruff most of the time on this tour. Everyone else toffed up, booted and suited and he wasn't able to find a decent shirt and jacket, let alone a tie. Not what we expect of our country's representatives abroad, imo.

Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells :)

ETA: do you mean 'written'?

Oh what a load of rubbish. Why do people persist in this silly calumny? It's been posted on here many times and debunked. I was never a big fan of Diana, but Harry takes after her side, anyone with half an eye can see that. As a kid he was a like as a pea to his cousin George, although not so much now as George has become a little porky. :)

And he's looked a total scruff most of the time on this tour. Everyone else toffed up, booted and suited and he wasn't able to find a decent shirt and jacket, let alone a tie. Not what we expect of our country's representatives abroad, imo.

I dont why so many people fall for that line.

There are too many unfilled blank spaces in it all to accept the official line.

You are being led up the garden path.

Sorry English is not my first language, like the majority on here it seems by the standard. But nevermind I hear the English are very tolerant.

Oh what a load of rubbish. Why do people persist in this silly calumny?

We're talking about people who are willing to believe you can artificially stage someone deciding not to wear a seatbelt. Logic, common sense and facts are completely wasted on anyone like that.

Sorry English is not my first language, like the majority on here it seems by the standard. But nevermind I hear the English are very tolerant.
Well, they do say that about the English. But as most of us on here aren't actually English ...

You're doing very well for an incomer, even to swallowing tosh about the royals, you'll fit in very well in Conspiracy Corner ;)

Archived