The deluded massive wendy fans

Guys, don't fall into the trap....

longy67 you have to admit as a BLADE they live in the past and are deluded , and radio sheffield are BIASED, where are the regular 20,000 fans that Andy Giddens, Seth Bennett, and the rest of R/S presenters say they get, also giddins totally giddy intervewing Mr Jones and a player then speaking on the phone in to a blade totally disregarding his question and saying to the caller quote " where would you be without chedwins goals" no mention of the goal machine lack of em

longy67 you have to admit as a BLADE they live in the past and are deluded , and radio sheffield are BIASED, where are the regular 20,000 fans that Andy Giddens, Seth Bennett, and the rest of R/S presenters say they get, also giddins totally giddy intervewing Mr Jones and a player then speaking on the phone in to a blade totally disregarding his question and saying to the caller quote " where would you be without chedwins goals" no mention of the goal machine lack of em

sorry, it just comes out like sour grapes

Whether i agree with you or not, I just think its a topic that has been done to death on here and i would rather we concentrated on the Mighty Blades and get behind the team, UP THE BLADES...

Whether i agree with you or not, I just think its a topic that has been done to death on here and i would rather we concentrated on the Mighty Blades and get behind the team, UP THE BLADES...

yep i agree wi you U T B

I think we'll stop this one right here.

Can you take a step back before posting again please mcleod. Taunting is not a way to have a proper discussion about football and is a really good way to get your account suspended.

Archived