Poll bye bye bbc

should the bbc/tv licence be scrapped  

112 members have voted

1. 1. should the bbc/tv licence be scrapped

• yes i would like to get rid of the licence fee and bbc
    • no i would like to keep it as it is

Don't pay the license fee because I don't have a TV or any interest of the garbage that passes for entertainment nowadays. IT is about time this tax was removed and BBC tv was closed down.

Any particular reason why you want "BBC tv [to be] closed down"?

I find it astonishing that people have so little imagination, and could not have anything to do if they didn't have a TV.

What do you think people did before TV? they were not wailing because they had nothing to do.

TV has only been present in most average housholds since the 1960s, we have not had it all that long you know.

During the summer people used to sit outside and talk to each other!!

Can you imagine that these days?

The bobbies would be round pronto.

In the winter we went to bed and shivered in our single glazed, one brick, unheated houses.

They were the days eh?

Well since the changeover whenever on the BBC it freezes every few seconds, none of the other channels do, but I find hard to impossible to watch it now. (was fine before)

But... when did you last watch a BBC programme which didn't have some kind of product placement on it! It's one big advert is the BBC and we pay them for it! Scandalous!

I don't see why the TV Licence should be compulsory.

Certainly shouldn't be compulsory for the mediocre, dumbed down rubbish that the BBC are doing currently.

That said, it's better than the dross on ITV.

Bbc 4, radio 4 and 6 music are worth the fee alone.

Surely the bbc could use advertising to rake in all their revenues.

Thats why there BBCWorld for selling on programs here abroad & BBCAmerica (who show commercials) Also the selling on of particular show formats to other countries for the rights to be broadcasted.

Quite. I think the BBC is good value. I feel quite spolit by Radio 6 and BBC4.

This.

Archived