What's the easiest way from Sheffield to Manchester Old Trafford Stadium

What would be the easiest way to get to Manchester Old Trafford Stadium. No trains run straight to the stadium so it's quite expensive so I was just wondering if anyone knows of any alternatives. The date is going to be 17th March at around 4-5 am.

Thanks

What would be the easiest way to get to Manchester Old Trafford Stadium. No trains run straight to the stadium so it's quite expensive so I was just wondering if anyone knows of any alternatives. The date is going to be 17th March at around 4-5 am.

Thanks

You need to get to Old Trafford for 4-5 in the morning? I'd say drive as the roads are going to empty.

You don't specify if you're driving or not. Trains stop late at night then start at 0510 to Manchester, then you'd have to commute across city, you would not make it on time so my guess is drive, or if you can't drive, taxi (a bit expensive though)

what part of Sheffield are you going from?

You don't specify if you're driving or not. Trains stop late at night then start at 0510 to Manchester, then you'd have to commute across city, you would not make it on time so my guess is drive, or if you can't drive, taxi (a bit expensive though)

Im going from Shiregreen

So there's no 03.45 train then?

Makes me wonder what I was on last week;)

sorry you're right on that one, doesn't always go same route(due to engineering works)

is booked a different route than the others, Romiley instead of Stockport, and sometimes gets cancelled altogether.

Archived