Why do some people leave taps running in public toilets??

Fairly often in the public toilets where I work, I'll walk in, Its usually empty, and they'll be a tap running!! :confused::huh::help::loopy:

I caught someone red-handed doing it today, a guy was washing his hands and he left the tap running as he was drying his hands, then he walked out leaving the tap running.

Such perculiar people walk amongst us.

Maybe because theyve cleaned their hands and then dont want to go back and touch the same tap which everyone touches prior to washing their hands....

ACE posts in here. I love you all. I once went into a grubby pub in Chesterfield (I Know) and went to the toilet. I gave up on the bowl deal - it was already full. And one piece toilet paper. I 'went' in the urinal thing and a bloke went in the bowl. I think he needed medical help due to his pourings . . . and proceeded to walk out the door (touching the door handle and leaving a brown slobber mark no less!) He sat at the bar picking peanuts from another bowl . . . with his bare hands.

So, us humans are beyond belief. Is it any surprise that peeps become sick and blame it on spam and bad curries??

Archived