Respecting other people and their property!!

It's not just with cars there's ignorance. The trouble is what goes around comes around unfortunately :(

hmm..I think it's a general selfish attitude problem as well as not taking responsibility for appalling driving!! Just some examples:

Bloke in van rams the back of my car at some lights. I'd already seen him in the rear view mirror and can see he's too busy chatting to his mate to be concentrating on the road. He admits it was his fault. Now, fortunately the damage was very minor so need to go through insurance but I'm still waiting for the money and I doubt it's coming now.

A woman in a huge 4x4 tries to park (very badly) in a small space next to my car. Fortunately I see her just as she is millimetres away from crashing into my car and I stop her just in time!! Now if I was her I would have apologised and checked there was no damage - instead she just gets huffy and hostile.

I do think that people that drive this badly but are too arrogant to take responsibility or learn from their mistakes are going to come unstuck sooner or later though.

Archived