Wedding reception venue - any ideas??

Wood Lane CC gets my vote. Our wedding reception will be there this July.

Other tips would be (although second hand) Bradfield has a village hall they rent our for wedding receptions and the location is stunning.

A tip from my sister would be to find a large pub that toy like and approach them the rent the place out. They did that a couple of years back the venue was as good as any hotel wedding venue I've been to and the food was outstanding. That's an option that is usually cheaper than the hotel option.

Try Whitley Hall, we went to a Wedding there last Summer and it was a lovely place. Told my Sister about this venue when her and other half were looking for somewhere for their Wedding Breakfast and evening reception. They went and had a look round and loved it.She said the price was very reasonable compared to other venues they've looked at and the staff really helpful. They've booked it for this July so all excited now:)

Archived