Gas help!! Needed but no help about

I have my nvq in plumbing and im currently doin my gas safe course at bgas barnsley and no i ant gone quiet im on course nw get facts right Just leave the commenting to gas safe registered plumbers please thanks

With that attitude I'll look forward to seeing you on the BBC :hihi:

I take it you're wanting the help of others in your industry, to the point of working free to build up a portfolio? If so it maybe that those that can be of help are either to busy or don't even know you exist. Secondly I would seriously consider help and advice on your grammar as far as your portfolio is concerned...unless it's going to be pics only. That's not a dig but sound constructive advice.

Thats a good comment there and i do get word out there and i no ppl are busy but im not asking to much ppl have been in same situation as me and when i get my reg number i help who ever wunt want ppl struggling like i am

How is it exactly you get the "word out"? What methods are you using?

I ring people up i no in industry advertise stuff like that i do work full time as well so thats a put off for some ppl cz they want me full time but i cant afford to work free full time i have bills to pay

That might be the case but there are probably hundreds out there who will work full time and they're the ones being taken on. There are so many people out of work who apply for voluntary positions, training or apprenticeships that those who are offering them have their pick of candidates.

Archived