Gas help!! Needed but no help about

Wrong on one point, many years ago I did a four year apprenticeship in Gas fitting which was overseen and examined by what was then the CGLI.

I know that I have the ability to fit pipework but I am forbidden (rightly so)from carrying out appliance fitting and maintenance as I am not upto date on the latest regs.

Camerons aim is to relax the HSWA, so look forward to a the relaxation on the Gas Regs, the Electricity Regs, and the general HSWA altogether.

He is the Son of Thatcher, so he says.

We will be back to Victorian values before long.

Doctor: 'your son is a bit small and underweight, but we have the perfect cure, we will send him to be a chimney sweep'

Thanks balpin for the understanding and comments you provided and shane 39 well said cz i struggle to spell dunt make me a bad plumber thats y i dont work in a office aslong as i can read plans understand regulations and if any 1 doubts my qualifications i give you my boss's number and my tutor at bgas and ask them if im competent to do the work and if im good i cant be bad to be at same job been only plumber on firm and been there 6 years if any of you live in a council house and its been brought up to living standards i prob been in your house and worked

Camerons aim is to relax the HSWA, so look forward to a the relaxation on the Gas Regs, the Electricity Regs, and the general HSWA altogether.

He is the Son of Thatcher, so he says.

We will be back to Victorian values before long.

Doctor: 'your son is a bit small and underweight, but we have the perfect cure, we will send him to be a chimney sweep'

I assume that it is part of his master plan to de-skill any manual job thus reducing wage rates and keeping the working man firmly at the bottom of the pile

Archived