Do you use your smartphone to help organise yourselves?

Hi,

I've just got myself a new smartphone, and want to make the most of it. I'd love to hear your tips about good apps to help organise yourselves, for shopping, buying food, keeping the house in order, etc.

Thanks!

Hi,

I've just got myself a new smartphone, and want to make the most of it. I'd love to hear your tips about good apps to help organise yourselves, for shopping, buying food, keeping the house in order, etc.

Thanks!

If you can find a phone that can do all that for me, I would be grateful of the break. lol

Log into your Google account in a web browser and go to the Calendar. Stick all appointments etc in there; you can set it to send you an email reminder of events.

Use Gmail to 'scrape' your other email accounts, that'll centralise any emails that you have coming in.

Hi,

Thanks!

Get a grip on reality, I have managed all these things for 40 odd years and I use my phone to ring people:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I like Colornote for 'to do' stuff because it's not just one long list, you can make separate shopping lists & tick stuff off as you go round etc. and different items can be set to give you reminders/alarms.

I have all my contacts synced with my gmail account so that if I ever lose or break my phone, they are all backed up online. Same goes for the calendar and photos, and google documents is really good to - I keep all my recipes as documents, and when I'm out shopping if I ever need to check what ingredients I need I can have a look ;) my friend also said that they keep all their useful documents on there too - like home insurance, car stuff etc, because you can access them on any computer you log into as well as your phone.

Archived