Anyone been seen by atos and kept incapacity benefit/esa?

Whether they are doing a "good job" or not is immaterial. Your argument was predicated on there being a neutral, impartial assessor and many, many people would argue that ATOS in no way constitutes a neutral, impartial assessor.

I wasn't making an argument. I was pointing out the flaw in yours.

Just a thought!! if the ATOS assessor fails the person and claims that he/she is fit for work, from what i gather ATOS get a bonus, if however the person appeals and wins therefore reversing the ATOS assessment, does that mean that ATOS loose the bonus that they had? if not ATOS are in a win/win situation!!

getting paid is one thing. what people are trying to get at is how much bonus do they get if they get a certain amount people off incapacity, as regards some of these so called professionals some of them are currently under investigation by the gmc and the nursing regulatory body

Just a thought!! if the ATOS assessor fails the person and claims that he/she is fit for work, from what i gather ATOS get a bonus

As far as I'm aware, that's never actually been confirmed; but if anyone does have a link to a definitive answer (yes or no) I'd like to see it.

could somebody please answer the question that is if ATOS are so great why oh why are they banned from 15 states in the USA and under investigation in other states, and other countries in EUROPE

Me too, I would like to know a lot more about clowns like these, and how they got involved in our system. Another A4e perhaps ??? Ministers having their palms crossed with silver ?? I would love to know the reasons for all the bans.

getting paid is one thing. what people are trying to get at is how much bonus do they get if they get a certain amount people off incapacity, as regards some of these so called professionals some of them are currently under investigation by the gmc and the nursing regulatory body

It gets better :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

If a certain Polish doctors name crops up then I think I may be entitled to question a few decisions made by him. A 'so-called' doctor perhaps ??????

My dad is due for one of these on Thursday, he's got angina problems and bad legs etc but I reckon they're going to insist he can work, but he's 63! who the hell's going to want him??

He will probably lose but advise him to appeal. His benefit will be reinstated pending the appeal which could be in 6 months time. ATOS are a load of charlatans. I even failed with lung cancer and rheumatoid arthritis..........I went back to work part time and drew a couple of frozen pensions, they came out far better than I expected..

Good luck to your dad.:)

Just a thought!! if the ATOS assessor fails the person and claims that he/she is fit for work, from what i gather ATOS get a bonus, if however the person appeals and wins therefore reversing the ATOS assessment, does that mean that ATOS loose the bonus that they had? if not ATOS are in a win/win situation!!

The truth is they seem to be above the law. They have been asked many things under freedom of Information requests, and always find a way to not answer it. The main one being of bonuses. When I have looked at their recruitment pge, it says staff are paid on a performance related pay scale. They are the lowest of the low. I would love to see them banned in England, as they are in 15 US states. The medical has nothing to do with functional abiliity. Its a simple computer program, inputted by a devious atos monkey, who can interperet your answers in any way they wish to.

Archived