Anyone been seen by atos and kept incapacity benefit/esa?

doesn't change the fact that ESA and the assessment regime were introduced by Labour, but then again too little too late , by that point they knew they wouldn't win a fourth glorious term especially with Winky at the Helm ...

Labour spent 13 years building a culture of welfare dependency in the UK , because they knew that was the way to cement their vote and that when other people's money ran out it would give them plenty to criticise the almost inevitably conservative or conservative lead government that replaced them .

if you think the condems are so great how come they have just got hammered in the local election and just find out gpc are asking for an investigation into atos

while i am on here do answer the question why is the system banned in 15 states in the USA and under investigation in other states and countries in Europe

if you think the condems are so great how come they have just got hammered in the local election and just find out gpc are asking for an investigation into atos

while i am on here do answer the question why is the system banned in 15 states in the USA and under investigation in other states and countries in Europe

why did the coalition get hammered i nthe local elections ?

becasue the clients of labours welfare dependecy cannot see the state that bliar and winky got us in, plus of course the millipede is just trotting out the spend our way out of recession line - spend what ? printing money to stimulate activity has only one result hyperinflation, just ask 1920s Germany or dear old Bob Ebagum

you have still not answered the question why is this system banned in 15 USA states and under investigation in other states and some countries in EUROPE if is that great.

As regards welfare this government has done nothing but cut jobs if you have no money you cannot buy things so shops go bust workers lose thier jobs as there is no point to making something that no one can afford to buy so the cycle goes on the haridresser is out of work the butcher closes as the people cannot afford to buy as much as they could when they worked.

most people want to work and as someone who used to do 3 jobs a day do not try to make out that i am workshy

No, you were wrong. Unless, of course, you think that £26,000 a year constitutes poverty; I live very comfortably on a lot less than half of that.

Do you really think everyone on benefits gets £26,000. If so you are mistaken. That figure is such a minority.

Do you really think everyone on benefits gets £26,000.

I'm well aware that most do not, but that's completely irrelevant. The figure is a maximum. If you object to it, you can only be arguing that some people deserve to be given upwards of £26,000 in benefits.

Do you really think everyone on benefits gets £26,000. If so you are mistaken. That figure is such a minority.

I'd have thought by now everyone understands that £26k is a cap. Most benefit recipients have had less, unless they happened to live in very expensive housing mainly in London and the South East.

I don't however believe that the 12 month restriction on what was Incapacity Benefit and is now part of ESA is widely known.

The change in legislation means if someone is married or in a partnership, and their spouse or partner is working, the benefit will be means tested after one year exactly like JSA has been.

I don't however believe that the 12 month restriction on what was Incapacity Benefit and is now part of ESA is widely known.

The change in legislation means if someone is married or in a partnership, and their spouse or partner is working, the benefit will be means tested after one year exactly like JSA has been.

Based on posts on this thread, it seems that many are under the impression that ESA will be stopped after 12 months regardless of the claimant's circumstances.

thanks ms Macbeth for pointing that out as i have done as well and for bringing a breath of fresh air

i notice that no one has answered my question about the lima programe being banned yet i await an answer

yes you are only allowed this for one year as you are expected to be in a job within a year that is the logic behind this

Archived