Anyone been seen by atos and kept incapacity benefit/esa?

Changes to contribution-based Employment and Support Allowance

Published: Tuesday, 1 May 2012

The government has limited the period for which contribution-based Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) can be paid in some circumstances. These changes came into effect on 1 May 2012. Claimants who have already received 365 days of contribution-based ESA saw their entitlement end on 30 April 2012. this is taken from the goverments own web sit direct gov co.uk go and have a look yourself

I'm well aware that most do not, but that's completely irrelevant. The figure is a maximum. If you object to it, you can only be arguing that some people deserve to be given upwards of £26,000 in benefits.

Stop trying to make arguments, that I have never said. I agree with the cap, what I don't agree with is punishing disabled people, by taking money off them. I disagree with ATOS and how the medical is performed. So stick to your own arguments, and don't create ones for me, as you don't know what I think, as nor do I about you.

Stop trying to make arguments, that I have never said.

I'm not creating them. You did say it. You posted a whole swathe of information about the Welfare Reform Bill, and you have made very clear, on multiple occasions, that you oppose it and you consider it responsible for throwing disabled people into poverty.

If you're now claiming that you don't oppose it, you'd better go back and redact your previous posts.

I'm not creating them. You did say it. You posted a whole swathe of information about the Welfare Reform Bill, and you have made very clear, on multiple occasions, that you oppose it and you consider it responsible for throwing disabled people into poverty.

If you're now claiming that you don't oppose it, you'd better go back and redact your previous posts.

I put the welfare reform bill up to show you that the condems were responsible. All I did was to copy and paste an article, to show they were responsible. Anyway I'm bored with you now, because you would argue black was whiite, and vice versa, and lifes too short. I do wish you luck in finding another person to argue with, but I don't want to give any more satisfaction.

heading north,

no you do not you will be put on jsa which is a lot less

could you tell me if you have shares in unum and atos as you still think it is a fair system.

this is what people are objecting to the unfairness of the lima programme not the overhauling of the welfare system

the lima programme is designed for you to fail

this is why it is banned and being investigated in other countries the truth will come out in time

and if you do not believe me go and have a look at lima the full facts and you wil see why they do not want anyone to pass as this could cost their parent company unum billions as has been the case in the states

heading north,

no you do not you will be put on jsa which is a lot less

could you tell me if you have shares in unum and atos as you still think it is a fair system.

this is what people are objecting to the unfairness of the lima programme not the overhauling of the welfare system

the lima programme is designed for you to fail

this is why it is banned and being investigated in other countries the truth will come out in time

and if you do not believe me go and have a look at lima the full facts and you wil see why they do not want anyone to pass as this could cost their parent company unum billions as has been the case in the states

Juniee, dont waste your time on HeadingNorth, he is a sad 'know it all' who loves ATOS for some reason only known to him. He lives comfortobly on around £13000 a year [see posts] If he applied some of his obvious talents to earning a living he would be a lor better off........I hear the Circus needs a clown....... [Now you can report me AGAIN, HeadingNorth and get your friendly mod to remove this post. You talk a load of crap]

nimrod i quite agree that he just wants to argue for the sake of it even when he is faced with facts i think i will let him live in his utopoian world where everyone is wonderful and agrees with him

As regards welfare this government has done nothing but cut jobs if you have no money you cannot buy things so shops go bust workers lose thier jobs as there is no point to making something that no one can afford to buy so the cycle goes on the haridresser is out of work the butcher closes as the people cannot afford to buy as much as they could when they worked.

most people want to work and as someone who used to do 3 jobs a day do not try to make out that i am workshy

Punctuation?

Jobs have been cut as there are no jobs.

People need to educate themselves better and spend less of their money on TVs and computer games.

And whatever you say about ATOS - I had the pleasure of standing next to a chain smoking family the other week, with kids running wild, at a tram stop, where the eldest boasted about how he tried to claim incapacity for his 'bad shoulder' but was turned away. This is why the system is needed.

Archived