Anyone been seen by atos and kept incapacity benefit/esa?

(my bold) bang on the button EDN:- Teddybare must reckon people think themselves spinally injured, or diabetic, or having heart conditions.

I wish my pacemaker was a figment of my imagination!

Really don't. I think they eat themselves really fat or drink themselves really drunk though. Some things just shouldn't be paid out for.

Really don't. I think they eat themselves really fat or drink themselves really drunk though. Some things just shouldn't be paid out for.

With comments like that I bet I can guess what newspaper you read! :loopy:

You probably think I "think" i'm deaf, disabled and have Asperger's syndrome! :loopy::rant:

With comments like that I bet I can guess what newspaper you read! :loopy:

You probably think I "think" i'm deaf, disabled and have Asperger's syndrome! :loopy::rant:

Guess what you like. I don't read newspapers. I also wouldn't use that as a criteria for judging someone I have never met. However enlightened or disabled they may be.

just found out this goverment is now going after DLA here we go again round and round the mulberry bush methinks Iain Duncan Smith is the mad hatter

do not mind this as long as they stop using the LIMA system which as i have said before is designed for you to fail

he does come out with some stuff saying losing a limb should not entitle you to this benefit

don't think anyones limbs can grow back again

oh one other peice our soldiers who are injured in combat will also have this took off them according to him

please let me know if you think this is fair

so we are all going to be reassessed what is the point for such me when what i have got will never get better only worse rather a waste of taxpayers money

God help us all

to Teddybare

i am not fat so my weight does not contribute to what i have

I do not drink myself silly like an odd drink or is that not allowed ergo that does not contribute

some of my ill health was caused by WORK and the rest

just unlucky as part of my disability is genetic and yes if you like send somebody round

to Teddybare

i am not fat so my weight does not contribute to what i have

I do not drink myself silly like an odd drink or is that not allowed ergo that does not contribute

Then what is your complaint against him? You are not one of the people to whom he objects to benefits being given.

they do not. please do some better research, you only pass when you have appealed but do you think it is fair for soldiers to have this benefit took off them when they have lost their limbs fighitng in this country's name

heading north

could you please answer the question about soldiers being denied DLA even if they have lost a limb, is this fair

and this beneifit is to help people that work or do not whichever the case may be

I refuse to get into an argument with you as i have already had a bad day with pain

Archived