Anyone been seen by atos and kept incapacity benefit/esa?

not reassessed

what a waste of money reassessing certain people

if you have a degenerative illness that has no cure what exactly is the point when commonsense dictates you are not going to get better only worse.

do not mind being assessed but then leave it at that

mine is genetic and unless someone comes up with a miracle cure tomorrow i can only get worse

well this thread keeps going good and bad. And have to add being the appointee thingy for my daughter l filled the forms in with horror yes she can pick up a £1 coin one part of the day then not later that same day. took photos of her when she was bad and sent them in with the forms for months l have expected all kinds of things. but to get a leter asking if l had sent the form back got to me. So like a good yorkshire lass it got my back up and l rand up then people, to be told the forms was back they had been accessed she did not have see anyone, no medical, all evidence was there and she had been put in the suport group so till the next round when ever that is l will keep my finger crossed for all like my daugther

well this thread keeps going good and bad. And have to add being the appointee thingy for my daughter l filled the forms in with horror yes she can pick up a £1 coin one part of the day then not later that same day. took photos of her when she was bad and sent them in with the forms for months l have expected all kinds of things. but to get a leter asking if l had sent the form back got to me. So like a good yorkshire lass it got my back up and l rand up then people, to be told the forms was back they had been accessed she did not have see anyone, no medical, all evidence was there and she had been put in the suport group so till the next round when ever that is l will keep my finger crossed for all like my daugther

im glad your daughter had you on her side, and thanks for letting people know your outcome, it will give some people hope.

no prob nice of you to comment l am sure there will be the usual bull off these who dont live in the real world

Not being funny but the real world is where you pay for yourself. Do you think the "real world" is benefits land where everyone else works so you and your's don't have to?

Not being funny but the real world is where you pay for yourself. Do you think the "real world" is benefits land where everyone else works so you and your's don't have to?

My bold:- actually the premise of the welfare state is "To those according to their need, from those according to their ability to pay!"

My bold:- actually the premise of the welfare state is "To those according to their need, from those according to their ability to pay!"

True, so lets look at what we consider a "need" for those who can work but instead wish to leech off working society.

To be fair, under New Labour what you dscribed was also happening. England for many was not a wonderful uptopian exsitance - unless you had one of the plum well paid public sector jobs

New Labour was a travesty. Blair was a charlatan, a Tory in disguise. Cameron is just turning the screw even further.

Come the revolution brother.............................and it will !!!

andygardner

please remember some us have worked for years we did not ask for disabilities would give all my money away tomorrow if someone could find a cure

and unfortunately two of my problems arised from work and the others

one was an accident

one is genetic

god help you if you ever need help from the state

i do remember somewhere that i paid NI and taxes from 15

dear plain talker you seem to assume l have not worked all my life to which l do, and dont claim a thing, yes and own two cars both under the value of £1200.00p on the other hand due to a speeding driver my daughter did suffer injury's she never will recover from. never will have a child. yes you may thank that person on saving the state some family allowance but l loose around. l save the country £1000's in care l work nights week in week out so l can hold MY head up to folk like you who spout words without thought. you would not last a week in my shoe's mate without changing your views on some subjects that l can assure you. there are people checking these posts out for news however good or bad not just you a faceless internet voice box

sorry if l offend anyone that is not my intendion

Archived