Anyone been seen by atos and kept incapacity benefit/esa?

Atos are much like A4E their business plan is simple screw over the vulnerable in society and make lots of money off the back of lies and bull**** statistics

The ''doctors'' they use have never been doctors thats why they are not gp's, having said that they probably make more money on commission screwing people over by lying through their teeth.

Total set of ******s!!

I have just had my date for my appeal, 15th May 2012. I am dreading it!

I am quite happily back at work now but I am still appealing against their decision about 4-5 months ago. I certainly was not fit for work at that time and I will argue the toss with them until I'm blue in the face. <removed>

Meh, I've been doing voluntary work for over 20 years despite being on DLA etc, but I still get accused of being "workshy" and all the rest of it on here! :loopy:

Nine posts a day for the last eight and a half years. Don't you fancy working in an office?

• 2 weeks later...

to all of you out there remember any one of you could be in an accident tonight tomorrow through no fault of your own and please try to realise this is the goverments way of divide and conquer put each group against each other we have just returned to maggies britain some of us have been here before

to all of you out there remember any one of you could be in an accident tonight tomorrow through no fault of your own and please try to realise this is the goverments way of divide and conquer put each group against each other we have just returned to maggies britain some of us have been here before

hiya i am disabled and when i see able bodied motorists using disabled bays in supermarkets and such, i often wonder, if not being able to read counts as a disability, one i asked said he had only parked in one as there were no parent and toddler bays empty,

I have just had my date for my appeal, 15th May 2012. I am dreading it!

I am quite happily back at work now but I am still appealing against their decision about 4-5 months ago. I certainly was not fit for work at that time and I will argue the toss with them until I'm blue in the face. <removed>

Lucky you !...

If i were you... i would be happy that you have got better and managed to get back into work never mind complaining about back pay.

You amaze me !!

Especially with a blue face. Which is what your going to have.

hiya this is an historic tory ploy as one some years ago it was said in a letter to the d.w.p that under no surcumstances forward information of what can be claimed unless it is asked for by the claiment, it was well known years ago they would crate a bigger jobs market eg unemployed, so to reduce the hourly rate, when i had to retire 24 years ago i met a workmate who had been made redundant around that time, he was just coming out of a job center and the job he had been told to aply for were paying 90 pence per hr with as much overtime as he wanted.

Why do you think the solicitors are cashing in?

Where theres a blame theres a claim...!

Lucky you !...

If i were you... i would be happy that you have got better and managed to get back into work never mind complaining about back pay.

You amaze me !!

Especially with a blue face. Which is what your going to have.

Eh! Don't understand what you are getting at here. Blue face? What's that all about.

Archived