Best market town to visit

Lincoln and Neark are both nice, both have boats on river where you can go and eat but you cannot have seen all York has to offer in an hour. There's the railway museum for one and the castle museum for another. Strangely one of the best places I found for attractions was Hull, as well as The Deep they have the quirkiest and best little museum I have come across including an old stagecoach which gives you the feeling of what it would have been like to ride in when it was in service in Victorian times

That is a very good museum in Hull.Unfortunately Hull do themselves no favours with the best night out in Hull being advertised as the overnight ferry to Zeebruge!

Barnsley and York are the same? I must have missed Barnsley Minster. Harrogate is lovely although I don't think something as common as a market would go down well there. Manchester is great for the day, as is Chester although it's a bit further. Skipton too although it's small. Lincoln is a good day out as well.

weve been there aswell

Just do a search on google and then you can sort out for yourself where you have been and haven't been before :help:

yes ok already done that many times im not on here to disagree with people just want to know nice places to visit for a day out and do what we want to do we like markets and shopping is that wrong

were not all the same as you we all like different things

If you're only going to look around the markets they will all be the same ie MARKETS but you came on here asking for something different and when you were given ideas you then said you just want to look round markets as we are not all same.:roll::roll: Make up your mind. Try Ingoldmells or Thoresby on a Sunday but if you genuinely want places of interest I suggest you step out of the market and really look around our historic towns

Archived