How Long Does A Pizza Last?

I would, but the fridge rammed with wafflles. From the waffle sale at Iceland.

It's a no brainer then, eat the rest of the pizza. The pizza may have fresh ingredients on it. The Iceland waffles will last for ages as they only contain preservatives and flavouring with a bit of smash added for a true potato flavour.

If it's a delivery pizza in a cardboard box, it will still be fine tomorrow morning if it's just left out in the box. I don't know if it would still be okay after more than 24 hours; personally I wouldn't eat one that old.

Thank you. It's got meat peps on it though. Will the meat go off?

It's a no brainer then, eat the rest of the pizza. The pizza may have fresh ingredients on it. The Iceland waffles will last for ages as they only contain preservatives and flavouring with a bit of smash added for a true potato flavour.

I can't stuff anymore down me - I need space for the lager.

I can't stuff anymore down me - I need space for the lager.

Pepperoni breakfast it is then, unless you want to grow a pizza tree? If you plant one slice with the pepperoni on, the take all the meat off the other slice and plant it. You could also have a margarita tree as well as a pepperoni tree. That would please the veggies!

Pepperoni breakfast it is then, unless you want to grow a pizza tree? If you plant one slice with the pepperoni on, the take all the meat off the other slice and plant it. You could also have a margarita tree as well as a pepperoni tree. That would please the veggies!

That sounds like a ACE deal. HeadingSouth reckons I will live to see the morning if I eat somemore when the lager has sunk in. All I need to do then is 'splice' the pizza into to halves.

Bury the pepperoni part in deep compost.

The veggie part I could just leave on top of the soil with a anti bird and cat magnet affixed.

Hey presto! Two years down the line I will have my own fresh pizza business!

Doh! Why didn't I think of this earlier?

Patent Pending CoryWrites 2012 Ramps.

I know, just eating one now and stuffed. I will need to eat more later. The flat is cold (almost like a fridge) and the pizza is a pep one with chills. Will it be still eldable (?) later on? Or will I need a visit to the NGH? Cheers.

Be careful you dont get food poisening my dear,i hope you got plenty of toilet roll just in case.

Be careful you dont get food poisening my dear,i hope you got plenty of toilet roll just in case.

I have loads of the stuff. I wash my car in rolls. Can't blame me - spar own brand is super strong and tough on ingrained marks.

Archived