How Long Does A Pizza Last?

The pic was taken when i was 21,people today dont know their born, we had a tough time of it,no big tellies for us a game of charades and a good crossword was all we had for entertainment.

Before pizza we did the same. I good spell of boots off and a jig on the floor to 'Dasy Humps' on the grammy phone.

Always... Peperoni usually, some times a MeatFeast....

What part of the fridge did you put it in? Mine is stone cold now. I just had a little nibble and, to be honest, tastes just as good. It arrived at the flat around 11 30. Would I be in the danger zone for copping a major bug?

I get my pizza from a place on the Manor, it comes with a guarantee that if it doesn't kill you within the first 24 hours it's safe to eat for a further 4 days, and specifies in the guarantee the flavours will only improve.

Do they give storage instructions?

Where is Rampent tonight? Did he eat the pizza? The NGH is on panic alert, because of the norovirus. So treatment might not be available, if he tried to go to A&E with a dodgy stomach. I just hope the pizza was washed down with plenty of Stella, to numb the pain.

Yeah! It's a 11inch deep pan with extra garlic and hot seeds on it. I think the hot seeds might keep it alive though. I don't want to come back a few hours later and it's moved around on it's own. I do have standards :)

Spray some scotch guard on it,and itlll bi reight.

Where is Rampent tonight? Did he eat the pizza? The NGH is on panic alert, because of the norovirus. So treatment might not be available, if he tried to go to A&E with a dodgy stomach. I just hope the pizza was washed down with plenty of Stella, to numb the pain.

I just woke up from my coma. The Stella man never showed and the dreams of Mrs Brown dancing around the flat nearly gave me a Sean Connery. I still have the pizza shoved under my pillow on the deckchair. We head heat affect the pizza?

Archived