How Long Does A Pizza Last?

At this time of year, in his home it would not get like that, unless he took it outside where it was warmer!

Could be, I don't understand this stuff though. If it gets warm like in a oven - what difference does it make sat in a garden? In the sunlight? :(

What part of the fridge did you put it in? Mine is stone cold now. I just had a little nibble and, to be honest, tastes just as good. It arrived at the flat around 11 30. Would I be in the danger zone for copping a major bug?

I normally put it in the top part...

It actually lasts longer in the fridge as the cold slows down any bacteria that might form/want to form, then blasting them at 180 in the oven kills them off initially if there is any (remembering sterilising is at boiling temp, and that's only 100 :))

any ways, I ate (Monday @ 11pm) some pizza I ordered the previous day (Sunday @ 6pm) recently, and i'm still alive... that was over 24 hours old :)

I just woke up from my coma. The Stella man never showed and the dreams of Mrs Brown dancing around the flat nearly gave me a Sean Connery. I still have the pizza shoved under my pillow on the deckchair. We head heat affect the pizza?

Did i have my Bonne Marche Nighty on.. You are are a one rampent,if Mr Brown was still with us dont know what he would think.:hihi:

Did i have my Bonne Marche Nighty on.. You are are a one rampent,if Mr Brown was still with us dont know what he would think.:hihi:

I know Mrs Brown. He would have shown me his medals and me and you would have gone to enjoy a 12inch.

Archived