Singing Lady about to be deported

I think there are a lot of points that aren't clear.

If she had the correct form in the first place, would she have been allowed to stay? Maybe we no longer needed extra teachers.

What is she wanting to do now? Is it to have another visa for a period to allow her to work, then she will go back home, or is it to be allowed to stay indefinitely?

If she is allowed to stay (on whatever basis it is), and she fails to get a job or doesn't want one, who will then pay for her upkeep?

If she stays indefinitely, and presumably retires here in a few years, how will she survive? Who will pay for her housing, food, clothing etc? Will the NHS be responsible for her health care?

A smart, coherent, considered response to the point at hand. You do realise it's much easier to shout "send her back" and "racist" though don't you?

I'm confused about what it is she is doing for a living. While she may not be directly claiming benefit, she can't be paying council tax or national insurance contributions while she is staying here with the support of her local church group so it isn't just a simple case of "she's not costing us anything so leave her alone". Was she looking for work when she was removed to a deportation centre? The article leaves a lot out.

She was allowed to stay here on a work permit it expired and she refuesed to leave, she should have been gone a long time ago.

Not taking no for an answer, being a nice person, a good singer and not signing on is no defence, the lady should be deported in accordance with the rules she has objected to.

Maybe her actions will make it more difficult for other equally nice people to get work permits in the future.

i think its a pain thats she was allowed to blast her music on the buses/trams when kids are chucked off the buses for playing a song on their phone

I've never seen anyone chucked off a bus or even told off for playing music off their phone. When did you last witness it? Genuine question.

what skills did she have all she used to do is walk around town singing about god :huh:

and why would the government invite her over here and then deport her again that makes no sense at all :suspect:

The article made no sense to me that is exactly what I was thinking why the hell would the government invite her over, and deport her? It really makes no sense plus what skills. So confused at that tbqh :confused::loopy::huh::suspect:

I've never seen anyone chucked off a bus or even told off for playing music off their phone. When did you last witness it? Genuine question.

I think you may be mistaking her for someone else who preaches on buses, ive never seen this lady preach on a bus

Archived