Where Is Everyone Goin New Years Eve???

Crazy

Change of mind from previous post....

Gonna be going to Fuel this year I think. Need to find some others who are planning to attend though. Would rather not be a billy-no-mates cos I'll just look like I'm cruising for sex with all the other over-tanned, leather-skinned pervs. Not good. :gag:

Originally posted by Pauly

Change of mind from previous post....

Gonna be going to Fuel this year I think. Need to find some others who are planning to attend though. Would rather not be a billy-no-mates cos I'll just look like I'm cruising for sex with all the other over-tanned, leather-skinned pervs. Not good. :gag:

Thought they all went to Dempseys?

One or two do slip through the net. There was a creepy middle-aged guy watching me last Saturday and we had to move to the other side of the club cos he just wouldn't stop staring, even when we turned our backs on him. Ew!!! :gag:

Edit: Please spare the 'don't turn your back on him' comments. Ta.

Originally posted by PINGU

Watching you do what exactly?

I was just having a laugh with the people I was with. Drinking, talking and laughing occasionally. Nothing sordid or attention-seeking I can assure you. Anyone who's met me will know that's not my character. :)

Edit: Soz if I offended anyone about the over-tanned, leathery-skinned comments. I know you can't help it. :lol:only joking

Come to think of it, I did see a guy with make up on like yours (no, not a tranny) in Fuel last saturday. Couldn't decide if he had been cryin or that was how the make up was supposed to be.

I swear I only looked twice! (Checks skin for leatheryness).

Does 35 count as middle aged?

I'll get me coat.

Archived