Where Is Everyone Goin New Years Eve???

Crazy

Originally posted by steelcitybab

I went last year and the year before.

It's not up to much, all they do is drop balloons at 12.

£10 a ticket this year. Was £25 in 2003 and £15 in 2004

I take back what I said lol

We going this year, cos no where else to go thats not that expensive!

Hi redrobbo, just seen your comment on the above thread you say you will be going over the snake pass, well I would make sure that it is open before you go to it as I have been up there today with a mate who drives one of the big breakdown lorries and we got stopped there is quite a bit of snow up where we was and as there is a very lot more snow due on friday. they do say that there will be very bad drifting due to the strong winds what will be here as well. so all I ask you is just make sure that it is open we should hate to lose you out in the bad weather.

Originally posted by bigkev

Hi redrobbo, just seen your comment on the above thread you say you will be going over the snake pass, well I would make sure that it is open before you go to it as I have been up there today with a mate who drives one of the big breakdown lorries and we got stopped there is quite a bit of snow up where we was and as there is a very lot more snow due on friday. they do say that there will be very bad drifting due to the strong winds what will be here as well. so all I ask you is just make sure that it is open we should hate to lose you out in the bad weather.

Looks like a trip out to Manchester on New Year's Eve is now a

forlorn hope. Don't want to spend the night stuck in a snow drift on Snake Pass! :sad::cry:

However, I'm sending you a PM bigkev, as I've now an alternative idea how to spend New Years Eve. :idea:

Archived