Where Is Everyone Goin New Years Eve???

Crazy

I shall find out where I am going later tonight, friend from Liverpool looks like he is coming down, and 3 of us will be hitting the scene, and looks like Fuel, as he wants to "pull", and with it being open until 6am I am sure he will get someone as the night gets later and peeps get more and more drunk...... mmm... :thumbsup:

[edit] yay its off to Fuel, he is coming down.

Originally posted by gbird

well, il be at Bass Heaven at The Adelphi (Don Valley)

looks right good, great lineup, friendly atmos ect and loadsa eye candy.

Anyone else goin???

Ill deffo be there, the line up looks ace and you cant complain at the price ether £20 non members £15 members open 10-6.

Deffo gonna be a good 1 for me this, looking forward to it.

Originally posted by redrobbo

Looks like a trip out to Manchester on New Year's Eve is now a

forlorn hope. Don't want to spend the night stuck in a snow drift on Snake Pass! :sad::cry:

However, I'm sending you a PM bigkev, as I've now an alternative idea how to spend New Years Eve. :idea:

Well... a change in my plans now! nobikejohn and I will not now be going out on New Years Eve after all! Instead, we'll be getting an early nights sleep, as we are now meeting bigkev at 07.00 on New Years Day, and joining him on his photographic trip to see the sun rising over Ladybower.

Thanks for letting us join you bigkev! Looking forward to meeting you! :clap:

Archived