Who wants to get rich quick ?

I was once offered a large chunk of £20 million by a lovely nigerian chap but i declined.

I was also offered a job as a high price call girl. Apparently i have the look for it. I didnt know if i should have been offended or double offended. I turned it down dispite the fact that £1000 a night sounds good at the moment.

I was once offered a large chunk of £20 million by a lovely nigerian chap but i declined.

I was also offered a job as a high price call girl. Apparently i have the look for it. I didnt know if i should have been offended or double offended. I turned it down dispite the fact that £1000 a night sounds good at the moment.

I had the same problem. Not being asked to work a call girl, but with the old Nigerian scam. I received an email from someone claiming to be representing a long lost relative of mine, that had left me $40 million. I was so tempted, but resisted the urge :D

I had the same problem. Not being asked to work a call girl, but with the old Nigerian scam. I received an email from someone claiming to be representing a long lost relative of mine, that had left me $40 million. I was so tempted, but resisted the urge :D

Wow your so strong:hihi:

I love the way they word things in the emails.

I have to laugh really hard when i read them and im totaly amazed anyone would fall for it. The Enlgish is so poor. Even worse than mine and mine is shocking.

I supose some people are just desperate for money and their judgment gets clouded.

Wow your so strong:hihi:

I love the way they word things in the emails.

I have to laugh really hard when i read them and im totaly amazed anyone would fall for it. The Enlgish is so poor. Even worse than mine and mine is shocking.

I supose some people are just desperate for money and their judgment gets clouded.

Yeah, it was pretty hard to resist, I tell ya.

Haha I wish I had kept mine now. I would have quoted it on here for you to look over. Expanding on the spelling, the little giveaway on my email was the incorrect spelling of my surname. Gosh, you think they could have made the effort :D

Yeah, it was pretty hard to resist, I tell ya.

Haha I wish I had kept mine now. I would have quoted it on here for you to look over. Expanding on the spelling, the little giveaway on my email was the incorrect spelling of my surname. Gosh, you think they could have made the effort :D

Yes, Shame on them! :hihi:

Archived