Who wants to get rich quick ?

I get phishing emails from "Banks" all the time, I just forward them to the real Bank's anti-phishing team.

As for these scams, if you're daft enough to fall for them you deserve everything you get and more IMO.

Wow your so strong:hihi:

I love the way they word things in the emails.

I have to laugh really hard when i read them and im totaly amazed anyone would fall for it. The Enlgish is so poor. Even worse than mine and mine is shocking.

I supose some people are just desperate for money and their judgment gets clouded.

i always reply offering help to move their money:hihi::hihi: keep replying &sending the e-mails giving them a glimmer of hope that you are falling for the scam, then when they think they have you ask for all their bank details to forward their fee:hihi: never hear from them again apart from an angry reply:D

i always reply offering help to move their money:hihi::hihi: keep replying &sending the e-mails giving them a glimmer of hope that you are falling for the scam, then when they think they have you ask for all their bank details to forward their fee:hihi: never hear from them again apart from an angry reply:D

lol.

You naughty boy:hihi:

Archived