Who wants to get rich quick ?

I was also offered a job as a high price call girl. Apparently i have the look for it. £1000 a night sounds good at the moment.

Me too. I paid a dozen cheques into my account nearly a month ago but these Lebanese banks don't half seem to drag their heels.

I had the same problem. Not being asked to work a call girl, but with the old Nigerian scam. I received an email from someone claiming to be representing a long lost relative of mine, that had left me $40 million. I was so tempted, but resisted the urge :D

Does that mean we are related because I got the same one.:)

I wasn't tempted because money is the root of all evil so I don't want to be rich.:rolleyes:

I get phishing emails from "Banks" all the time, I just forward them to the real Bank's anti-phishing team.

As for these scams, if you're daft enough to fall for them you deserve everything you get and more IMO.

Really? So you think the ignorant or those of lower intelligence deserve to be robbed? What a nice fellow you are.

jb

Archived