Who wants to get rich quick ?

I get phishing emails from "Banks" all the time, I just forward them to the real Bank's anti-phishing team.

As for these scams, if you're daft enough to fall for them you deserve everything you get and more IMO.

I work in a bank and it is possible to 'lock' bank accounts to prevent scam withdraws. The problem is that only the super rich can afford the service.

However, seeing as you're super kinda guy, and definitely Rich, I think that qualifies. Please PM me your bank details and I guarantee no Nigerian fraudster will get their hands on your money.

I was once offered a large chunk of £20 million by a lovely nigerian chap but i declined.

I was one of the first to get taken in by one of these schemes.

But it turned out to be entirely true and I now have £10 million of savings and the Nigerian finance minister and I are both living in the lap of luxury.

Ahhhh, no fair. I thought you wanted to help me.

You actualy want to scam me:(:hihi:

honestly i really would like to help you:P....scam you no never....but just think with all these millions we could run away together:love::blush:

Checked my inbox.

Still no scam emails :(

Here.have one of mine

"We Estime Mining and Trading Company Limited have the following offer with full responsibility and capable to deliver.

COMMODITY:Aurum Utalium (AU)

FORM:Alluvial Gold Bars

PURITY: Delivered at 22+ Carats

Fineness: Delivered at 99.9 %

Quantity: 50kg/100kg

Procedure:

Buyer or buyers representative travel to Accra, Ghana to meet seller in Accra Ghana; on his/her arrival, they will all have a brief T/T meeting in the seller's office or buyers hotel this include checking some of the documents; after a brief meeting, they will all proceed to bank or seller's warehouse or security company where the gold is safe kept buyer will be allowed to inspect the gold.

1. Buyer or buyers representative with seller will take the gold to ASAP VASA OR GEOLOGICAL SURVEY DEPARTMENT MINISTRY for testing and assay report.

2.Upon the receipt of the assay report from ASAP VASA OR GEOLOGICAL SURVEY DEPARTMENT MINISTRY buyer make payment to seller in full .

3. buyer pay to seller bank the same day, after the gold is assayed from the refinery.

4. Buyer and Seller or representatives must be there in ASAP VASA OR GEOLOGICAL SURVEY DEPARTMENT MINISTRY Refinery to witness the assay test. Seller pays the delivery cost and security van cost from the seller's bank or seller's warehouse or sellers security company to ASAP VASA refinery. Buyer pays the ASAP VASA OR GEOLOGICAL SURVEY DEPARTMENT MINISTRY assay report cost only after the assay report is finished and accepted.

6. Seller commence shipment to buyers chosen address or refinery.

OPTION B:

IF THE BUYER CANNOT FLY DOWN TO GHANA THEN,BUYER PAY 7% OF THE TOTAL SUM TO THE SELLER , WHICH WILL STANDS HAS THE TAXES, INSURANCE AND SHIPMENT FEE UPON THE RECEIPT OF THIS FEE SELLER MAKE EVERY LEGAL DOCUMENTATION FOR THE EXPORT OF GOLD TO THE BUYER DESIGNATION,UPON THE FINAL ASSAY REPORT FROM THE BUYER REFINERY BUYER MAKE FULL PAYMENT OF 93% TO THE SELLERS CHOSEN BANK ACCOUNT.

If you are interested kindly get back to me via this email address

Estime Mining and Trading Company Limited

Tel:+233266853361

E-mail: gold4sale2012@gmail.com

Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday. "

But don't show it to everyone..

Archived