Legal Aid Cuts. The real reason!!

Doesn't really surprise me. Let's hope the voters kick the Lib Dems even harder for allowing the Cons to reward their wealthy backers.

That should actually read:

Doesn't really surprise me. Let's hope the voters kick the Lib Dems even harder for allowing the Cons to implement a Labour policy.

For pressing ahead with a Labour Party idea?

It was a Labour idea for the Tories to take £5.4m in donations from insurance companies and then for Tory ministers to promote the insurance industry after implementing cuts in such a way that the insurance industry would receive a boost?

You can rightly blame Labour for a lot of things, but not that ;)

The Cons are seizing the opportunity to reward their financial backers, it is obvious to all but a fool.

Wasn't a Labour PM questioned under caution by the police for rewarding their financial backers, amongst other senior Labour members, some of which were arrested.

I guess it was just a coincidence that the same people that offered interest free loans were the same people who attained a peerage?

It was a Labour idea for the Tories to take £5.4m in donations from insurance companies and then for Tory ministers to promote the insurance industry after implementing cuts in such a way that the insurance industry would receive a boost?

You can rightly blame Labour for a lot of things, but not that ;)

When was the money donated to the Tory party?

The Cons are seizing the opportunity to reward their financial backers, it is obvious to all but a fool.

What's obvious is that this is a policy proposed by Labour, and unchanged in any aspect at all by the coalition. A more interesting discussion would be about why Labour are opposing something that was their idea to begin with.

Archived