No hosepipe ban for the police!

We are all being asked to go careful with water. One obvious way is for people to bath or shower together. With this end in mind [ ! ], if anyone aged between 18 and 24 would care to get in touch with me I will do my upmost to organise some ' mass ' bathings.

I envisage about a maximum of 10 persons at any one ' event '. Any more would probably be counter-productive and my neighbours are very fussy about laughter, squeals and moaning noises. I am a senior citizen so please provide your own soap and towels [ and any other equipment ] but there is no time limit on the sessions and if popular can take place 24 / 7.

Cheers----let us ALL sacrifice for old John Bull !

Getting our troops back to the UK earlier than expected.

Issuing the police with water cannons.

Big expansion of Big Brother surveillance techniques, and removal of numerous citizens rights.

Call me paranoid, (which I probably am) :loopy: I think some thing is in the pipeline.

And it aint water! :(

I'm with you. is no one else a bit worried about this? they're justifying it due to last summers riots. due to the widespread pockets of trouble a water cannon would have been useless. this seems like a lesson in dissuading people from exercising their right to peacefully protest.

I'm with you. is no one else a bit worried about this? they're justifying it due to last summers riots. due to the widespread pockets of trouble a water cannon would have been useless. this seems like a lesson in dissuading people from exercising their right to peacefully protest.

I think this was a pretty big 'lesson' also

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-11967098

and don't forget Mr Tomlinson.

this seems like a lesson in dissuading people from exercising their right to peacefully protest.

The riots were a peaceful protest?

I'd love to see some of these jumped up urban warriors skidding along the road on their backsides propelled by a jet of water in front of their mates. See if they look so cool soaked through....

Archived