Downloading music free from the internet: Is it wrong?

Do you download things for free that you should have payed for?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Do you download things for free that you should have payed for?

• I download music without paying, they're rich enough as it is.
    • I don't download music without paying, no matter how rich they are, they still deserve my money
    • I'd pay for it if it was a poor, upcoming artist, but Lady Gaga doesn't need another diamond ring.

So by your logic because they promoted CNET, which in turn allowed users to download torrent clients and file sharing applications, that means they actively promoted the use of those applications for illegal downloading?

Repeating 'do some research' isn't helping your case, I have nothing to prove here - if you would like to support your side of the argument, please provide some credible evidence, I'm not going to investigate your idiotic theory on your behalf.

You misunderstood. I didn't need to present a case. This happened, if you choose to close your eyes to it and be ignorant, then that is your business.

You misunderstood. I didn't need to present a case. This happened, if you choose to close your eyes to it and be ignorant, then that is your business.

EDIT: Found it - turns out I hadn't misunderstood at all

http://www.politicolnews.com/sopa-corporations-that-promoted-piracy/

Even if you take these claims at face value, and attribute some kind of intent to Disney and the rest of those companies - how does that excuse anyone else from downloading illegally?

Archived