Gary Madine arrested

Robbie Loving

Which says a lot about Owls fans.

Especially in a week when Blades players were knocking each other about and the United fans said nowt.

Why bring United into this the poster said it would Quote "This is only ever going to turn into a slanging match."

I pointed out to him that only YOUR fans were having a go at him same as on our 'fighting'thread mainly YOUR lot

Do you think that it is out of order what he has done because NOT 1 blade has had a go at him

May I quote from our thread

Corkers

Sounds like ones slapped the other round the face thats about it, handbags it happens all the time in football teams, most people haven't been in one so wouldn't know lol

Billy Casper

Don't know if anyone caught it but didn't Danny Batth and Steven Bywater have a bit of a spat on the pitch on Saturday (Kop end). Bit of pushing and verbals exchanged. It happens, it's football, and anyone who has actually played football will know that it happens.

I notice you didn't comment on that one

Yes it says a lot for your lot Not only were you having a go at Madine some were quite vociferous against our players including YOU

Why don't you ask your mod partner what he thinks about it

Paul - You need to have a word with yourself.

He's a famous footballer in terms of Sheffield, hence why he keeps getting into trouble in Sheffield

Why would I need to have a word with myself

Why not tell your posters who were having a go at him the same IF he can't go out in Sheffield because he's 'famous' without hitting someone then perhaps he should not go out in Sheffield

TBH if any of your players were sat at the side off me I wouldn't know them from Adam unless someone told me who they are as I expect is the same for most of the posters and people in pubs

BUT if one of them starts giving it big then they deserve what they get no matter what team they play for

Which says a lot about Owls fans.

Especially in a week when Blades players were knocking each other about and the United fans said nowt.

"KNOCKING EACH OTHER ABOUT" !!!!! over hyped and over played by the your good self on here, did you see it ? yet the Blades who did , did comment and stated it was handbags !!

Why "big" it up ? a few words in the passion of a game, when on the other hand we can discuss some lout who is becoming a regular in cop shops through out the country?? different gravy:|

Yes the Owls have summed Madine up very well

Why not tell your posters who were having a go at him the same IF he can't go out in Sheffield because he's 'famous' without hitting someone then perhaps he should not go out in Sheffield

TBH if any of your players were sat at the side off me I wouldn't know them from Adam unless someone told me who they are as I expect is the same for most of the posters and people in pubs

BUT if one of them starts giving it big then they deserve what they get no matter what team they play for

Why not put me back on ignore.

There's a good lad.

Lets hope that Gary Madine is the last footballer who just happens to be playing for a Sheffield team to make the headlines for the wrong reasons .

Why not put me back on ignore.

There's a good lad.

Lose a discussion and ask to be put back on ignore

I took you off just to see if you had just once put something of interest but once again you didn't fail me

Back on ignore

I think the main thing about this latest incident, for me, is that is suggests the lad isn't very mature and that Wednesday cannot rely on him to do the job that they are employing him to do, if he carries on like this.

That's not a good situation for player or club.

I got the impression that Megson despaired of him and was near the end of his tether at his antics. Jones seems like a different disposition altogether to Megson - whether he can talk some sense into the lad remains to be seen. Somehow I doubt it. I think the lad will end up ruining his career at the very least, if not his life.

From the football perspective, you can't build a team around a bloke like that. That's the real shame about all this.

Not that it matters to me seeing as I'm a Blade and we're going up!:clap:

I think the main thing about this latest incident, for me, is that is suggests the lad isn't very mature and that Wednesday cannot rely on him to do the job that they are employing him to do, if he carries on like this.

That's not a good situation for player or club.

I got the impression that Megson despaired of him and was near the end of his tether at his antics. Jones seems like a different disposition altogether to Megson - whether he can talk some sense into the lad remains to be seen. Somehow I doubt it. I think the lad will end up ruining his career at the very least, if not his life.

From the football perspective, you can't build a team around a bloke like that. That's the real shame about all this.

Not that it matters to me seeing as I'm a Blade and we're going up!:clap:

my bold

Thats actually the best part of the whole thread :suspect:

Archived