Israel tests new bunker buster

How long before they use it on a school? They have form for deliberately targetting children.

Shouldn't need a bunker buster on a school tbh. This is designed for attacking nuclear sites burried deep into the ground/mountainous regions.

Lets see. Thanks for registering your lack of care, its useful, maybe i'll do it on your threads to prove to you how daft and rude it is.

Do you not find it just a little ironic, that you are talking about someone else's lack of care, whilst celebrating the manufacture of a new bomb that potentially will take many lives?

Do you not find it just a little ironic, that you are talking about someone else's lack of care, whilst celebrating the manufacture of a new bomb that potentially will take many lives?

No, i think you're missing the point of this weapon and the mission. The mission is to take out the illegal nuclear sites, some are burried deep, hence bunker busters.

You, and others seem to be deliberately trying to skew the simplicity of the above, implying that civillians are a target, which they clearly are not. :confused:

Wouldn't want to be an Iranian nuclear scientist right now, i grant you.

No, i think you're missing the point of this weapon and the mission. The mission is to take out the illegal nuclear sites, some are burried deep, hence bunker busters.

You, and others seem to be deliberately trying to skew the simplicity of the above, implying that civillians are a target, which they clearly are not. :confused:

What illegal sites would these be?

What illegal sites would these be?

Right now Parchin is looking like an explosive testing site. See here; http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/u-s-nuclear-expert-uses-satellite-image-to-identify-iran-explosive-site-at-parchin-1.418622?localLinksEnabled=false - hardly conducive to medical research, sure you'll agree.

And Natanz, uranium enrichment site - where enrichment levels are believed to be much higher than is neccessary for what they "say" they're doing.

It looks a few of the sites may well be 'innocent', but merely a cover up for the above.

The trouble with this is that all bombs generally do kill civilians.

Archived